Google is rolling out a new feature that will allow users to see multiple featured snippets for a single search query on desktop. This is a change from the previous behavior, where Google would only show one featured snippet per query.
The new feature is being rolled out gradually, so it may not be available to everyone yet. However, if you’re seeing multiple featured snippets for a search query, you can tell that Google is testing the new feature.
There are a few reasons why Google might be rolling out this new feature. One possibility is that it wants to give users more options when they’re searching for information. Another possibility is that it wants to make it easier for users to find the information they’re looking for, especially if there are a lot of different results for a particular search query.
Regardless of the reason, the new feature is a welcome change for users. It’s always helpful to have more options when you’re searching for information, and it’s especially helpful when there are a lot of different results for a particular search query.
Here are some tips for optimizing your website for multiple featured snippets:
- Write clear and concise content that is easy for Google to understand.
- Use headings, subheadings, and lists to structure your content.
- Use keywords throughout your content that are relevant to your target audience.
- Link to other high-quality websites that are relevant to your content.
- Keep your content up-to-date.
By following these tips, you can increase your chances of getting multiple featured snippets for your website.