Kurkure is a popular snack brand in India that has become a household name in a short span of time. Its marketing strategy has played a significant role in its success. Here are some lessons in brand building and innovation that can be learned from Kurkure’s marketing magic:
- Understanding the target audience: Kurkure identified its target audience as the youth and positioned itself as a fun and quirky snack. The brand’s packaging, flavors, and advertising campaigns were designed to appeal to this demographic.
- Consistency in branding: Kurkure has been consistent in its branding since its inception. The brand’s orange and green packaging, quirky mascot, and bold font have become instantly recognizable, making it easier for consumers to identify the product.
- Innovation in product offerings: Kurkure has constantly innovated its product offerings to keep up with changing consumer preferences. The brand has launched new flavors, such as masala munch, puffcorn, and solid masti, and has also introduced healthier options, such as baked and low-fat versions.
- Creating emotional connect with consumers: Kurkure’s advertising campaigns have always been focused on creating an emotional connect with its consumers. The brand’s “tedha hai par mera hai” tagline (it’s twisted, but it’s mine) and its campaigns featuring families and friends enjoying the snack together have helped establish an emotional bond with consumers.
- Leveraging digital media: Kurkure has been quick to leverage digital media for its marketing campaigns. The brand has created viral campaigns, such as the “Kurkure Family Express” and “Kurkure twist and shout” campaigns, which have helped create buzz around the brand and engage consumers on social media.
In conclusion, Kurkure’s success can be attributed to its understanding of the target audience, consistency in branding, innovation in product offerings, emotional connect with consumers, and leveraging digital media for its marketing campaigns. These lessons can be applied to other brands looking to build a successful brand and create a lasting impact on consumers.